Shehzad regularly conducts workshops across Pakistan, as part of Cogito Productions and an AIESEC Pakistan Alumni. Shehzad has given workshops at the Lahore University of Management Sciences, Szabist Karachi, IBA Karachi, The Second Floor Karachi, MAD School Karachi, Kuch Khaas Islamabad and The Knowledge Factory Lahore.
Shehzad has also worked as a trainer at the Lahore Grammar School 55 Main Gulberg, Lahore Grammar School Model Town, LACAS Barki Campus and The City School Ravi Campus.
In April 2014, Shehzad was invited to give a talk on theatre in Pakistan at the Comparative Drama Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
Shehzad Ghias provides the following performance based workshops/courses:
- The basics of acting on stage, covering the ethics of stage acting combined with trainings on vocal and physical gestures. The workshops covers both the physical elements of acting on stage and the psychological aspects of preparing for a character. Participants work on developing their own characters and embodying them.
- Theatre essentials, an overview on all the different elements involved in theatre acting, directing and production. The workshop is geared towards younger individuals interested in learning more about theatre.
- Directing 101, a workshop going over the different facets of theatre direction, and some of theatre production. The workshop focuses on learning how to approach a play, understanding the text and then communicating your ideas to your actors.
- Comedy workshops, a different multitude of comedy workshops are offered, which focus on writing comedy and performing stand up or improvisational comedy. The workshops help the participants generate ideas and turn those ideas into sketches, skits, bits and performances.
Shehzad also provides corporate trainings, conference sessions and personality developments workshops in the following fields:
- Team Building, an exercise oriented workshop focusing on different activities which require team work. The workshops are a series of physical exercises aimed at developing trust within a team and the merits of efficient and effective team dynamics. By working together on various projects and immersed in real world scenarios, the participants develop the skills required to work in, and lead, a team.
- Idea Generation, the workshop is geared towards corporations and professional teams to develop their creativity muscle. By working on brainstorming exercises and developing mental skills required to create a creative environment, the workshop enables their participants to generate ideas for their products.
- Personality development, a multitude of personality development workshops are offered, each of whom is geared towards a particular skill set, such as confidence building, conflict resolution, interpersonal skills or communication skills. The workshops at designed for younger individuals to help them learn the skills necessary to grow their personality.
- August 2009, Theatre workshops at Szabist, Karachi.
- January 2010, Acting workshops at The Arts Council Karachi.
- Summer 2010, Directing workshops at The Arts Council Karachi.
- Summer 2010: Improv workshops and comedy sketches for Lipton Tea, Unilever.
- August 2010, Theatre workshops at Szabist Karachi.
- October 2010, Acting workshops at the Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore.
- November 2010: Communications director at the AIESEC National Youth Development Seminar 2010.
- January 2011, Directing workshops at the Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore.
- Summer 2011, Theatre essentials at The Second Floor, Karachi.
- October 2011, Co-founded the Acting Wheel Lahore. An acting workshop oriented club.
- 2011-2012: Worked as theatre teacher and director at the Lahore Grammar School, 55 Main Gulberg.
- 2011-2012: Improv workshops at the Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Summer 2012: Personality development workshops at Mashal School, Chararpind, Lahore.
- 2012-2013: Acting 101, Directing 101, Theatre basics and Improv at The Knowledge Factory Lahore.
- 2012-2013: Worked as Theatre trainer and director at Lahore Grammar School Model Town, The City School Ravi Campus and LACAS Barki.
- Summer 2013: Idea generation workshop at IBA, Karachi.
- Summer 2013: Team Building and training worshops for Rahnuma Schooling Project at the Indus Valley School, Karachi.